Thursday 5 December 2013

GAJI PERTAMA (Troll)

Houseman's 1st Pay

  
" I hereby announce that we are going to pay your salary tomorrow "


 



Can't wait for tomorrow !!!






Next Morning

Dammit !!!

I'm late already...




No Sweat..

They wouldn't call me the 10sec man for no reason...

Zaaaassssssss.... !!!!




Damn Walao !!!

So long liao already !!!

*&#*&!*)#$




After one Hour of queue...

Finally its my turn !!!!

 






Mooonneeyyyyy come to papa




 

Whhaatt the heck mannn  !!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Errr....

I forgot to tell you, there's not much money left in the federal reserve,

only this much..

So Houseman, i'll pay your salary next month !!




Houseman don't need money,

What you really need is TRAINING !!





** DISCLAIMER : Chill laa, why so serious, there is no need to be so stressed  !!  Later I will be posting on houseman salary, how much, what to do with it, how to be income tax savvy, ect
STAY TUNE, LIKE, & SHARE THIS - thats the only way I can tell you want MORE !!


No comments:

Post a Comment