Thursday 23 January 2014

Computer Vision Syndrome

Oh Mann...!!
Losing My Vision


Since I started this blog, i've been using my computer for longer hours than ever before.
Starring at each and every words i wrote, double checking, just to make sure everything is in place.
When lately, i experience blurring of vision, although its temporary, relief with a good night sleep,
but now headache and neck stiffness starting to kick in. Crap !!

My Eyes Can't Handle It


If you think I simply write things,
Its time for you to think again !!
Lots of research, lots of reading, and of course hours of computer-starring-activity
which directly cause this problem, damn it, helping people can be a real challenge
I did NOT see this coming T_T





Sorry lots more to share, but i'm gonna need some rest,
Yes, this is not a housemanship secret,
This is ME suffering from computer glare overload,
Please don't tell my mom, lol
See You Guys Soon (or later)... !!
p/s : Hope I didn't disappoint anyone. Tq for reading & sharing my thoughts



No comments:

Post a Comment